we meet your accounting needs
By Offering you the Best Services

Outsourced Accounting

calculator_man.jpgWhether your business is new or well established, there are many reasons to consider outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting functions to Richard M. Farley CPA.

We are among the most experienced Bradford County CPA firms when it comes to helping small and mid-sized companies with their financial needs. We will work with retail and consumer businesses, medical practices, real estate firms, construction companies, and entities in virtually every facet of the business world. We help our clients by giving them more free time to focus on other tasks while they trust their accounting functions to us with complete confidence.

We offer a comprehensive menu of outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services. Choose the ones you need most, or turn everything over to Richard M. Farley CPA.

Here are a few of the ways we can help:

  • Payroll processing
  • Accounts payable and receivable
  • Financial statements and reports
  • Balance sheets
  • Income statements
  • Credit card and bank statement reconciliations
  • Point-of-sale reconciliation
  • Cash balance tracking
  • General ledger maintenance
  • Tax planning and preparation
  • Monthly closings
  • Sales rep commission tracking and reconciliation

We’re available for a free initial consultation if you’d like to learn more about Richard M. Farley CPA. Simply call us at 570-265-4993 to arrange an appointment.

Call Today

We'd like the chance to speak with you today! Give us a call at 570-265-4993

Ask a Question

We offer a free consultation to local business owners. Please call us or complete our form and we will contact you. >> Read More

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter to get QuickBooks tips, tax saving ideas and strategies for growing your business.
>> Sign Up

Areas Served

We serve local towns like Sayre, Towanda, Athens, Tunkhannock, Waverly, NY and more.

Client Login

Clients click below to upload encrypted, private files directly to our office.
>> Send a File